Brick Slip Cladding Systems
BBA Approved Cladding Board For Brick Slips
Brick slips are the perfect solution for creating an external brick facade without having to build a solid new wall. The Candiwall brick cladding system is a brick faced external wall insulation (EWI), that is suitable for insulating brick slips and adding that all important insulation to the property. This type of cladding can be used internally as well as externally and is ideal to be used within new builds as well as retrofit projects. .
This specific insulation system comprises a group of horizontal guides, that helps the alignment of the brick slips and facilitates the assembly of the facade. This system is produced in our factory, and the insulation is made from XPS (Extruded polystyrene). It can be supplied in different thicknesses, according to the required insulation.
The thickness of insulation is: 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm, 140mm and 160mm. The minimum size must comply with existing legislation, considering the height and location of the building. Standard panel size is 600x1250mm.
This type of cladding board for brick slips has the following benefits:
- Maintenance free
- Improved air tightness
- Increases house values
- Weather proofs the house
- Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Elimination of cold bridging
- Maximises the internal space
- Elimination of existing damp and mould
- Savings on fuel bills due to reduced heat and cold loss
- Maintaining comfortable internal temperatures all year round
- With large projects you will save time, because it is quick to install and you don’t need skilled labour
- Can be fitted up-to 18 meters high
- Cut brick slips can be used, but will not be covered by BBA